This was another of those email conversations that evolved in to something weird enough to blog about.
It all began with a mate whose handle is Erock passing me this clip released for the upcoming Episode VII Star Wars movie showing off some of the Millenium Falcon.
Specifically, the doodad that appears around the 26 second mark that looks oddly like the tumbler from the Christian Bale Batman movies.
This led to the idea of R2D2 donning bat ears and beeping in a much deeper lower pitch, so much so that he sounds like he speaks in dubstep (R2-Skillrex).
This was followed up soon after with the release of the Jurassic World trailer.
But then, we started talking about Chris Pratt and the fact that he has headlined so many movies this year. That is when we started coming up with scenes from our version of the movie.
* Scene where Chris Pratt is cornered by a T-Rex and he touches his ear to activate his Starlord mask, then escapes with his Starlord rocket boots.
* Scene where Chris Pratt engages velociraptors in a dance-off to the song ‘Everything is Awesome’.
* Scene where the super evil dinosaur appears with glowing red eyes and a menacing voice with an uncanny resemblance to James Spader saying “There are no strings on me.”
* Scene where to escape the velociraptor ambush, Chris Pratt builds a double decker couch and hides beneath the cushions.
* Scene where Chris Pratt is rescued from the jaws of death by a tree that turns out to be a genetically modified Groot who then rampages destroying everything before being eaten by a herd of Stegosaurus.
So, Hollywood! Erock and I are now waiting for our call up.